Type Here to Get Search Results !

Spanish vocabulary (Adverbs)

DELE B2 – Spanish Adverbs (Practical & Complete)




🟦 1. Time Adverbs (1–20)

  1. ahora – now – এখন
  2. hoy – today – আজ
  3. ayer – yesterday – গতকাল
  4. mañana – tomorrow – আগামীকাল
  5. pronto – soon – শীঘ্রই
  6. tarde – late – দেরিতে
  7. temprano – early – তাড়াতাড়ি
  8. ya – already – ইতিমধ্যে
  9. todavía – still – এখনও
  10. antes – before – আগে
  11. después – after – পরে
  12. luego – later – পরে
  13. siempre – always – সবসময়
  14. nunca – never – কখনো না
  15. a veces – sometimes – মাঝে মাঝে
  16. frecuentemente – frequently – ঘনঘন
  17. generalmente – generally – সাধারণত
  18. normalmente – normally – স্বাভাবিকভাবে
  19. recientemente – recently – সম্প্রতি
  20. inmediatamente – immediately – সঙ্গে সঙ্গে


🟩 2. Place / Direction (21–40)

  1. aquí – here – এখানে
  2. ahí – there – সেখানে
  3. allí – over there – ঐখানে
  4. cerca – near – কাছাকাছি
  5. lejos – far – দূরে
  6. dentro – inside – ভিতরে
  7. fuera – outside – বাইরে
  8. arriba – up – উপরে
  9. abajo – down – নিচে
  10. delante – in front – সামনে
  11. detrás – behind – পিছনে
  12. encima – on top – উপরে
  13. debajo – under – নিচে
  14. alrededor – around – চারপাশে
  15. dentro de – inside of – ভিতরে
  16. hacia – towards – দিকে
  17. al lado – next to – পাশে
  18. enfrente – opposite – বিপরীত
  19. lejos de – far from – থেকে দূরে
  20. cerca de – near to – কাছাকাছি


🟨 3. Manner (How) Adverbs (41–65)

  1. bien – well – ভালোভাবে
  2. mal – badly – খারাপভাবে
  3. rápido – quickly – দ্রুত
  4. lentamente – slowly – ধীরে
  5. fácilmente – easily – সহজে
  6. difícilmente – hardly – কষ্টে
  7. claramente – clearly – পরিষ্কারভাবে
  8. exactamente – exactly – ঠিকভাবে
  9. correctamente – correctly – সঠিকভাবে
  10. incorrectamente – incorrectly – ভুলভাবে
  11. cuidadosamente – carefully – সতর্কভাবে
  12. tranquilamente – calmly – শান্তভাবে
  13. felizmente – happily – সুখে
  14. tristemente – sadly – দুঃখে
  15. fácilmente – easily – সহজভাবে
  16. seriamente – seriously – গম্ভীরভাবে
  17. fuertemente – strongly – জোরে/শক্তভাবে
  18. suavemente – softly – নরমভাবে
  19. claramente – clearly – স্পষ্টভাবে
  20. libremente – freely – স্বাধীনভাবে
  21. perfectamente – perfectly – নিখুঁতভাবে
  22. probablemente – probably – সম্ভবত
  23. realmente – really – সত্যিই
  24. totalmente – totally – সম্পূর্ণভাবে
  25. especialmente – especially – বিশেষভাবে


🟥 4. Frequency Adverbs (66–80)

  1. siempre – always – সবসময়
  2. nunca – never – কখনো না
  3. a menudo – often – প্রায়ই
  4. rara vez – rarely – খুব কম
  5. casi nunca – almost never – প্রায় কখনো না
  6. frecuentemente – frequently – ঘনঘন
  7. ocasionalmente – occasionally – মাঝে মাঝে
  8. constantemente – constantly – ক্রমাগত
  9. normalmente – normally – সাধারণত
  10. generalmente – generally – সাধারণভাবে
  11. habitualmente – habitually – অভ্যাসগতভাবে
  12. repetidamente – repeatedly – বারবার
  13. de vez en cuando – from time to time – মাঝে মাঝে
  14. todos los días – every day – প্রতিদিন
  15. cada vez – each time – প্রতিবার


🟪 5. Degree / Intensity (81–95)

  1. muy – very – খুব
  2. bastante – quite – যথেষ্ট
  3. demasiado – too much – অতিরিক্ত
  4. poco – a little – অল্প
  5. casi – almost – প্রায়
  6. más – more – বেশি
  7. menos – less – কম
  8. totalmente – totally – সম্পূর্ণ
  9. completamente – completely – পুরোপুরি
  10. parcialmente – partially – আংশিকভাবে
  11. extremadamente – extremely – অত্যন্ত
  12. ligeramente – slightly – সামান্য
  13. sumamente – extremely – খুবই
  14. relativamente – relatively – তুলনামূলকভাবে
  15. suficientemente – sufficiently – যথেষ্টভাবে


🟫 6. Affirmation / Negation / Probability (96–110)

  1. sí – yes – হ্যাঁ
  2. no – no – না
  3. también – also – এছাড়াও
  4. tampoco – neither – তাও না
  5. ciertamente – certainly – অবশ্যই
  6. seguramente – surely – নিশ্চয়ই
  7. probablemente – probably – সম্ভবত
  8. quizás – maybe – হয়তো
  9. tal vez – perhaps – সম্ভবত
  10. obviamente – obviously – স্পষ্টতই
  11. efectivamente – effectively/indeed – সত্যিই
  12. claramente – clearly – পরিষ্কারভাবে
  13. realmente – really – সত্যিই
  14. exactamente – exactly – ঠিকই
  15. de hecho – in fact – আসলে



🟦 1. Time Adverbs (1–20)

1. ahora

Ahora estudio español.

I am studying Spanish now.
আমি এখন স্প্যানিশ পড়ছি।

2. hoy

Hoy hace mucho calor.

Today it is very hot.
আজ খুব গরম।

3. ayer

Ayer fui al supermercado.

I went to the supermarket yesterday.
আমি গতকাল সুপারমার্কেটে গিয়েছিলাম।

4. mañana

Mañana trabajaré.

I will work tomorrow.
আমি আগামীকাল কাজ করব।

5. pronto

Nos vemos pronto.

See you soon.
শীঘ্রই দেখা হবে।

6. tarde

Llegaste tarde.

You arrived late.
তুমি দেরিতে এসেছ।

7. temprano

Me levanto temprano.

I get up early.
আমি তাড়াতাড়ি উঠি।

8. ya

Ya terminé mi trabajo.

I have already finished my work.
আমি ইতিমধ্যে আমার কাজ শেষ করেছি।

9. todavía

Todavía estoy aquí.

I am still here.
আমি এখনও এখানে আছি।

10. antes

Llegué antes que tú.

I arrived before you.
আমি তোমার আগে এসেছি।

11. después

Después cenamos.

Afterwards we have dinner.
পরে আমরা রাতের খাবার খাই।

12. luego

Luego hablamos.

We’ll talk later.
পরে কথা বলব।

13. siempre

Siempre desayuno a las ocho.

I always have breakfast at eight.
আমি সবসময় আটটায় নাস্তা করি।

14. nunca

Nunca fumo.

I never smoke.
আমি কখনো ধূমপান করি না।

15. a veces

A veces voy al cine.

Sometimes I go to the cinema.
মাঝে মাঝে আমি সিনেমায় যাই।

16. frecuentemente

Viajo frecuentemente por trabajo.

I travel frequently for work.
আমি কাজের জন্য প্রায়ই ভ্রমণ করি।

17. generalmente

Generalmente estudio por la noche.

I generally study at night.
আমি সাধারণত রাতে পড়ি।

18. normalmente

Normalmente tomo café.

I normally drink coffee.
আমি সাধারণত কফি খাই।

19. recientemente

Recientemente cambié de trabajo.

I recently changed jobs.
আমি সম্প্রতি চাকরি পরিবর্তন করেছি।

20. inmediatamente

Llámame inmediatamente.

Call me immediately.
আমাকে সঙ্গে সঙ্গে ফোন করো।



🟩 2. Place / Direction (21–40)

21.

Estoy aquí.

I am here.
আমি এখানে আছি।

22.

El coche está ahí.

The car is there.
গাড়িটি সেখানে আছে।

23.

Mi amigo vive allí.

My friend lives over there.
আমার বন্ধু ওখানে থাকে।

24.

La farmacia está cerca.

The pharmacy is nearby.
ফার্মেসিটি কাছেই।

25.

Mi casa está lejos.

My house is far away.
আমার বাড়ি দূরে।

26.

Entra dentro.

Come inside.
ভিতরে আসো।

27.

Espera fuera.

Wait outside.
বাইরে অপেক্ষা করো।

28.

Mira arriba.

Look up.
উপরে তাকাও।

29.

Mira abajo.

Look down.
নিচে তাকাও।

30.

Estoy delante de la puerta.

I am in front of the door.
আমি দরজার সামনে আছি।

31.

Está detrás de mí.

He is behind me.
সে আমার পিছনে আছে।

32.

El libro está encima de la mesa.

The book is on the table.
বইটি টেবিলের উপর আছে।

33.

El gato está debajo de la silla.

The cat is under the chair.
বিড়ালটি চেয়ারের নিচে আছে।

34.

Caminamos alrededor del parque.

We walk around the park.
আমরা পার্কের চারপাশে হাঁটি।

35.

Las llaves están dentro de la mochila.

The keys are inside the backpack.
চাবিগুলো ব্যাগের ভিতরে আছে।

36.

Camina hacia la estación.

Walk towards the station.
স্টেশনের দিকে হাঁটো।

37.

Siéntate al lado de mí.

Sit next to me.
আমার পাশে বসো।

38.

El banco está enfrente del hotel.

The bank is opposite the hotel.
ব্যাংকটি হোটেলের বিপরীতে।

39.

Vivimos lejos de la ciudad.

We live far from the city.
আমরা শহর থেকে দূরে থাকি।

40.

La escuela está cerca de mi casa.

The school is near my house.
স্কুলটি আমার বাড়ির কাছে।



🟨 3. Manner Adverbs (41–65)

  1. Hablas bien.
  2. Escribes mal.
  3. Corre rápido.
  4. Habla lentamente.
  5. Aprendo fácilmente.
  6. Difícilmente llegaremos a tiempo.
  7. Explícalo claramente.
  8. Lo hiciste exactamente así.
  9. Responde correctamente.
  10. Lo escribiste incorrectamente.
  11. Conduce cuidadosamente.
  12. Habla tranquilamente.
  13. Vivimos felizmente.
  14. Ella lloró tristemente.
  15. Aprendes fácilmente.
  16. Habla seriamente.
  17. Empuja fuertemente.
  18. Cierra la puerta suavemente.
  19. Se entiende claramente.
  20. Puedes elegir libremente.
  21. Todo salió perfectamente.
  22. Probablemente vendrá mañana.
  23. Realmente me gusta España.
  24. Estoy totalmente de acuerdo.
  25. Especialmente me gusta la comida española.



🟥 4. Frequency Adverbs (66–80)

  1. Siempre llego temprano.

I always arrive early.
আমি সবসময় তাড়াতাড়ি পৌঁছি।

  1. Nunca llego tarde.

I never arrive late.
আমি কখনো দেরিতে পৌঁছাই না।

  1. A menudo leo libros.

I often read books.
আমি প্রায়ই বই পড়ি।

  1. Rara vez veo televisión.

I rarely watch TV.
আমি খুব কম টিভি দেখি।

  1. Casi nunca como comida rápida.

I almost never eat fast food.
আমি প্রায় কখনোই ফাস্ট ফুড খাই না।

  1. Frecuentemente hago ejercicio.
  2. Ocasionalmente salimos a cenar.
  3. Constantemente aprende cosas nuevas.
  4. Normalmente trabajo desde casa.
  5. Generalmente hace buen tiempo.
  6. Habitualmente camino al trabajo.
  7. Repetidamente cometió el mismo error.
  8. De vez en cuando visito a mis abuelos.
  9. Estudio español todos los días.
  10. Cada vez aprendo más.



🟪 5. Degree / Intensity (81–95)

  1. Estoy muy cansado.
  2. La película es bastante interesante.
  3. Hace demasiado calor.
  4. Tengo poco tiempo.
  5. Ya casi termino.
  6. Quiero más café.
  7. Necesito menos azúcar.
  8. Estoy totalmente preparado.
  9. Comprendí completamente la lección.
  10. Estoy parcialmente de acuerdo.
  11. Es extremadamente importante.
  12. Está ligeramente abierto.
  13. Estoy sumamente feliz.
  14. Es relativamente fácil.
  15. Hablas suficientemente bien.



🟫 6. Affirmation / Negation / Probability (96–110)

  1. Sí, quiero ir.

Yes, I want to go.
হ্যাঁ, আমি যেতে চাই।

  1. No, gracias.

No, thank you.
না, ধন্যবাদ।

  1. Yo también estudio español.

I also study Spanish.
আমিও স্প্যানিশ পড়ি।

  1. Yo tampoco lo sé.

I don’t know either.
আমিও জানি না।

  1. Ciertamente tienes razón.

You are certainly right.
তুমি অবশ্যই ঠিক।

  1. Seguramente llegará pronto.

He will surely arrive soon.
সে নিশ্চয়ই শীঘ্রই আসবে।

  1. Probablemente lloverá mañana.

It will probably rain tomorrow.
সম্ভবত আগামীকাল বৃষ্টি হবে।

  1. Quizás tenga tiempo.

Maybe I have time.
হয়তো আমার সময় হবে।

  1. Tal vez venga esta noche.

Perhaps he will come tonight.
হয়তো সে আজ রাতে আসবে।

  1. Obviamente está ocupado.

Obviously, he is busy.
স্পষ্টতই সে ব্যস্ত।

  1. Efectivamente, ganó el partido.

Indeed, he won the match.
সত্যিই, সে ম্যাচটি জিতেছে।

  1. Claramente necesitas descansar.

Clearly, you need to rest.
স্পষ্টভাবে, তোমার বিশ্রাম দরকার।

  1. Realmente me encanta aprender español.

I really love learning Spanish.
আমি সত্যিই স্প্যানিশ শিখতে ভালোবাসি।

  1. Exactamente eso quería decir.

That’s exactly what I wanted to say.
আমি ঠিক সেটাই বলতে চেয়েছিলাম।

  1. De hecho, vivo en España.

In fact, I live in Spain.
আসলে, আমি স্পেনে থাকি।